When it comes to commercial fire and life safety and security, a lot of emphasis is placed on selecting the right system or technology. While that’s definitely an important aspect of selecting a security integrator,...Read More
With Autocall, we can provide our customers more flexibility, higher levels of support and greater savings throughout the process of fire alarm system installation and maintenance.
Why Choose Autocall for Fire & Life Safety
If you are looking to upgrade your building’s fire alarm system, we believe Autocall is a solid solution for several key reasons:
1. Leading the Pack in Fire Alarm System Technology
Over the years, fire alarm systems have evolved to take advantage of new technology. The standard system used to involve devices that were grouped in zones, but newer innovations allow us to use addressable smoke detectors and pull stations that can identify a specific point of issue or alarm.
At ACT, we pride ourselves on staying up to date with the latest technology, and we believe that using addressable audio and visual notification appliances is an important next step which can help us bring our customers the most value and protection possible.
Plus, Autocall is leading the industry in technological innovation and working to keep advancing fire alarm systems innovations into the future.
2. Simplifying the Installation Process
Partnering with Autocall gives us greater flexibility around system installation. We can program the main panel and make adjustments without having to install more cable to perform certain functions or to “zone” devices to specific rooms. Not only does this make our job easier, but it also saves our customers money!
Additionally, we’re excited about Autocall’s ability to synchronize audible and visual signals across multiple panels, which is required by the National Fire Protection Agency. Most systems require additional cabling or software to be able to sync across the network, but with Autocall, all panels can be synchronized regardless of location or wiring.
3. Maintenance Without Disruption
Not only are Autocall systems easier and more affordable to install, but they also have several exciting features that will make it easier than ever for us to provide you with maintenance and inspection in the future.
Some of these features include:
- The ability to test a single device without activating the entire system. The days of having to set off the entire building’s fire alarm system every time we need to inspect devices are finally over!
- Automated testing capabilities, which allow us to schedule system inspections for whatever time is most convenient for you and won’t disrupt your business.
- Unique reporting addresses for every device in the system, so our service teams won’t have to spend as much time looking for issues that may arise over the course of ownership.
- Access to a larger network of support through Autocall’s connections with other systems and manufacturers in the Johnson Control family.
The ACT Advantage for Fire & Life Safety
At ACT, we’re committed to meeting all of our customers’ needs, and that means we’ll continue to work with other local partners to support the systems our existing clients already use.
However, if you’re looking for a new fire and life safety system, we believe Autocall’s products are one of the best options out there.
Contact us today to learn more!